Acer brings Predator Triton 700 Gaming Notebook
To make a shift from feature phone to a smart phone with ease, Jivi mobiles has launched the Revolution TnT3. This new product is a great option for the people-especially the senior citizens and elderly who want to enjoy touch screen experience and are used to a feature phone keypad, both at the same time. Revolution TnT3 will allow them to graduate from a feature phone to a smart phone easily.
It is a device with dual exposure and 22 regional language support, with a touch screen of 10.16 cm (4”) WVGA display and finger print sensor. Powered with 2300 mAh durable battery and Quad core processor – 1.3GHz, the smart phone is the ideal device for multi-tasking. The phone is apt for those who are graduating from feature phone to smart phone so that they can have the best of both worlds.
Revolution TnT3 suits everyone’s pocket with the cost of INR 3,999.
* First ever product with touch and Type (have a touch screen on top and key board at the bottom which is a normal keyboard and not a QWERTY one)
* Touch- 10.16 cm (4) WVGA Display
* 4G enabled
* Finger Print Sensor, One Touch Total Security
* Free protection Gear
* Type- alpha-numeric keyboard
* Android- 7.0 Nougat
* 1 GB RAM, efficient enough for multi-tasking
* 8GB ROM, expandable upto 64 GB
* Camera- 5MP Rear Camera with flash and 2 MP Selfie Camera
* Quad Core – 1.3GHz 4 Cores. 4 Times the Power
* Battery- 2300 mAh Long Lasting Durable Battery
* 22 Regional Language Support