VARINDIA Tech Summit 2022
Digital transformation is all about using modern technologies to improve business operations, systems, processes and customer experience. The transformation lowers the operating expenses of many firms. The workers’ performance and productivity also increases, boosting the company’s profitability .
- The role of VAR/Partner is important for strategic understanding of customer needs and competitive market dynamics is viewed as the most important quality of a digital enterprise transformation partner or leader.
- Surprisingly, warm, human-based relationship approach; satisfied customer references and track record; and commitment to sustainability were least important to decision makers when evaluating a digital execution partner.
- The three biggest obstacles to effective digital transformation in the enterprise are:
1) Cultural resistance to change and application uptake in the organization
2) Lack of digital enterprise transformation strategy and roadmap
3) Insufficient skills, capabilities, and digital leadership resources internally.
Agenda of the Event
Distinguished Delegates (Speakers & Panelists)
Sanjay SahaiEx IPS- Cyber Security Guru
and Thought Leader
R S ShanbhagFounder Chairman& CEO-
Gaurav ChawlaBusiness Development Manager -
APAC - VMRAY
Rakshit BhattHead of Cloud and Senior V.P.-
Raman PillaiDirector - IT
Lopa Mudraa BasuuVP ISM Cyber Security-
J P Morgan Chase & Co
Satish Kumar DwibhashiSVP & CISO-
Dalip AroraFounder & CEO-
Santanu GhoseDirector Sales, APJC
Sandip PandaCEO & Co-founder-
Shibu KurianGlobal CIO & COO-
10kInfo Data Solutions
Amit DeshmukhHead of Channel & Distribution
Dr. Deepak Kumar SahuPresident & CEO,
Corporate Office :
VAR House, A-84A/3, Rose Apartment, Paryavaran Complex IGNOU road, New Delhi – 110030
+91 11 41656383
+91 11 41655458