21th STAR NITE AWARDS 2022
The importance of partnership has assumed a renewed focus in today’s context. As digital becomes mainstream and all-pervasive… one of the major shifts we are witnessing is the emergence of a strong ‘network economy’. The network economy is primarily driven by the VARs and business partners in the country.
In its 21st edition, we are inviting 200 partners to the Channel Empowerment Session. Followed by the Super Session and VAR Symposium which started from the morning to evening, where they learnt on how to get ahead, stay ahead, and lead their business through the digital revolution. This event is the perfect platform to strengthen partner engagement and business networking.
It is an unique opportunity for vendors and partners to come together in an entirely new way.
Who will attend
- System Integrators
- National Distributors / Value-Added Distributors
- Sales Heads / Directors
- Channel Heads
- Senior Sales / Technical Professionals
- Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs)
- VP, AVP, Director - IT / Systems / Security
- CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CISOs etc.)
- GM / AGM / DGM / CGM - IT / Security
- Manager / Sr Manager - IT / Security
- Delivery Heads, Data Centre Professionals
- Cloud, Security, & other Technology Architects
- Data Scientists & Analysts
- IT & Security Consultants
The VAR Symposium which is the preconference, worth USD 10 Billion worth cumulative capital, saw key decision makers of VARs attending the event. The daylong session included discussions on new business strategies to discover how to capitalize emerging customer needs. At the end of the symposium 100 VARs were recognised in 16 different categories starting from System integrators, solution partners, Subdistributors VADs and Telecom Service partners who converged and shared ideas and drove discussion on the planned topic to shape the industry.
In the midst of global uncertainty and digital growth, the need for cybersecurity is greater than ever. We have invited about 12 OEMs as the speakers to address the day long session and there are many take-aways for the partners. Also organised a special session on the Tech Talk, where the Tech Icons has unveiled many facts and incidents.
Seminar & Partner Awards Ceremony :
- IT Association Round Table
- CMO of the year
- Tech Talk
- Evaluation of information security spending
- Security measures deployed or to be deployed
- Security assurance