The top cyber security challenges are:
· Products and Services Fatigue: Number of IT products and services being used (to conduct business) are staggeringly high.
· Tools Fatigue: Number of Security Products being used/needed to identify vulnerabilities and threats are high.
· Alerts Fatigue: Number of low fidelity alerts that lack any context, being generated by these tools are high.
The ways to raise protection level are:
· Take a platform approach than deploying point products
· Invest time, energy and resources in automation of vulnerability and threat response
· Upskill, train and increase security quotient of all the stakeholders (employees, executives, partners, vendors)
There are a variety of initiatives by the public and private sectors that are addressing the cyber security skill gap problem but the shortage may continue for some more time even in 2023.
See What’s Next in Tech With the Fast Forward Newsletter
Tweets From @varindiamag
Nothing to see here - yet
When they Tweet, their Tweets will show up here.