By taking platform approach than deploying products may raise the security level of an organization
Dr. Sashank Dara, CTO, CISO & Cofounder, Seconize
The top cyber security challenges are:
· Products and Services Fatigue: Number of IT products and services being used (to conduct business) are staggeringly high.
· Tools Fatigue: Number of Security Products being used/needed to identify vulnerabilities and threats are high.
· Alerts Fatigue: Number of low fidelity alerts that lack any context, being generated by these tools are high.
The ways to raise protection level are:
· Take a platform approach than deploying point products
· Invest time, energy and resources in automation of vulnerability and threat response
· Upskill, train and increase security quotient of all the stakeholders (employees, executives, partners, vendors)
There are a variety of initiatives by the public and private sectors that are addressing the cyber security skill gap problem but the shortage may continue for some more time even in 2023.
Zoom expands Zoom IQ with a host of new capabilities
Zoom Video Communications has announced the expansion of Zoom IQ, a smart companion that e...
Tata Communications brings integrated, simplified cloud-based calling solution JAMVEE
Tata Communications brings JAMVEE, a cloud-based application with an integrated...
Zendesk inks Strategic Collaboration with AWS
Zendesk has announced a five-year strategic collaboration agreement (SCA) with Amazon Web...
Cisco aiming to build a trusted and resilient future for the nation
Daisy Chittilapilly, President, Cisco India & SAARC The US-based te...
Providing multilingual internet crucial to bridge digital divide in India: MeitY Addl Secy
Calling India the right place for Universal Acceptance Day celebrations, Bhuvnesh Kumar, I...
The new wave of start-ups in the country is a testimony to the entrepreneurial temperament of the youth
PHDCCI conducted “Bharat Startup Summit, 2023” The conclave through discussion...
Team Computers hosts an Experiential CXO Meet with Google Cloud in Goa
Team Computers has held an experiential event in collaboration with Google Cloud, bringing...