Red Hat joins HPE GreenLake ecosystem
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announced its long-time partner Red Hat is joining the HPE GreenLake ecosystem. Working together, HPE and Red Hat provide enterprise-ready, open-source solutions that can reduce costs and complexity while enhancing stability and performance across multiple IT environments.
The companies will work together to combine new service offerings with Red Hat’s pioneering open-source technologies, such as Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, all deployed on the HPE GreenLake platform.
The powerful combination of the HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform with Red Hat’s industry leading enterprise open-source technologies will help address IT organizations’ need for agile technology solutions that can accelerate business outcomes and help fuel their digital transformations.
HPE GreenLake with Red Hat will offer a variety of benefits:
· More reliable performance: Platforms and solutions built for a range of workloads, with high availability and data protection to deliver more reliable infrastructure with bolstered security functionality, regardless of location.
· Reduced risk and complexity: HPE and Red Hat are committed to providing architectures essential to business goals, while remaining focused on long-term customer success.
· Lower cost of ownership: Affordable, scalable solutions optimized for each customer to help better control costs.
· Speed: Companies using these complete, opensource IT stack solutions can move faster and more quickly adapt to market and industry changes to achieve faster time to market and gain competitive advantage through on-demand capabilities.
· Comprehensive support: HPE provides customers with world class services and support for physical, virtual, and multi-cloud environments.
· Trusted open-source technology: Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open-source solutions, with more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies using Red Hat technologies.
Keith White, EVP & GM, HPE GreenLake Cloud Services Commercial Business, HPE, said, “This extended partnership makes it easy for HPE GreenLake customers to consume and work with Red Hat’s highly regarded open-source solutions. This enables our joint customers to focus on accelerating their business transformations, at a lower cost, while solving their most pressing challenges around performance, risk, and speed, without worries about integration, licenses, or product updates. We’re delivering the hybrid cloud ‘your way’ by partnering with trusted open-source solutions from Red Hat.”
AWS digitally transforming CEAT with its IoT and Analytics
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced that CEAT LTD (CEAT) is using AWS to drive smart m...
Happiest Minds Technologies announces IDaaS MSSP solution powered by OneLogin
Happiest Minds Technologies has announced the launch of Identity Vigil 2.0, a ne...
NVIDIA to host GTC conference
NVIDIA announced that it will host its next GTC conference virtually from September 19-22,...
Crayon Software Experts India hosts Crayon Connect CIO Event 2022
Crayon Software Experts India has organized their flagship customer event, the Crayon Conn...
BPE Celebrates 22 years of Trust, Leadership & Success
Best Power Equipments (BPE) celebrated its 22nd anniversary on Saturday, 23 July 2022, at...