Syska ventures into wearable segment with SW100 SmartWatch
Syska Group announced its venture into the Smart Wearable segment with the introduction of the sleek and cool SW100 SmartWatch.
In the new normal COVID-19 scenario, maintaining good health is crucial for one’s physical and mental well-being. The new Syska Smart Watch will enable users to prioritize their health and allow them to track their fitness regimen while working out at home.
India's wearables market continues to see strong growth, registering 168.3% on-year growth in 2019 shipping a total of 14.9 million units of wearable devices.
The demand for wearable technology esp. Smart Watches will further rise in the coming years owing to the increasing inclination toward fitness and healthcare.
Syska has always been at the forefront of launching new and innovative products that cater to the evolving customer needs. The company has entered the smart wearable category at the most opportune time when individuals are looking to boost their immunity through workouts and yoga sessions at home.
Interesting features of the Syska SW100 SmartWatch –
1. Battery Life upto 15 Days – One of the main USPs of the Syska SmartWatch SW100 is that it comes with a steady battery life which lasts upto 15 days.
2. Smart Health Monitoring – Syska’s Smart watch tracks your fitness and monitors your health by providing features to monitor sleep, track step count, monitor the calories intake, track heart rate, etc. This feature is the most essential which will help you to maintain data of your fitness during such times
3. IP68 Water Resistant upto 1.5mtrs – Syska’s Smart Watch is water resistant, so you can work out seamlessly without the fear of the smart watch becoming wet due to sweat while working out at home.
4. Custom watch faces – Syska’s innovative custom watch faces allows you to customize the dial of your smart watch as per your mood and attire.
5. Yoga Monitoring – Syska Smart Watch is equipped to also monitor the yoga sessions. Consumers can keep a track their virtual yoga regimen.
6. Elliptical Workouts – Syska’s Smart watch allows you to keep a track of your elliptical workout sessions thereby accurately tracking your exercise and workouts, distance, calories burned etc.
7. Multi-Sport Mode – Syska’s Smart watch is compatible with multi-sport mode which allows you to choose your sporting activity - cycling, weight lifting, running and more.
8. Smart Notifications – Once you connect your watch to your smartphone, you can get all the notifications on your watch. This feature enables you to access your social media, calendar, important emails, etc. right on your wrist acting like a mini smart watch on your wrist, without you having to touch your phone unnecessarily.
Syska’s smart watch has been designed for consumers who are looking for a device that can help them track their entire fitness journey right from tracking their sleep to monitoring their steps, heart rate, tracking their calorie intake etc on the go in this new normal owing to COVID-19 pandemic.
The Syska SW100 SmartWatch comes along with a USB charging cable and a user manual is worth 3,999. The wearable is launched exclusively on Flipkart and will be available at an attractive offer of INR 2,499 from 30th July.