ZNetLive unveils customer self-service mobile app for its clients
ZNetLive has launched its customer self-service mobile app that will help its users in India and across the world save time, quickly manage their business and stay connected.
According to the company, the app will provide ZNetLive clients an editor to edit and raise tickets; functionality to buy domains, view services and billing details; manage their service accounts; and communicate with ZNetLive, anywhere, anytime, as per their convenience.
The mobile app has been designed to perform well, even under limited network connection, to maximize productivity by reducing browsing time of the customers and will provide them with improved accessibility, optimal levels of engagement and more interactive experience.
ZNetLive’s mobile app comes with the features mentioned below:
* Simple and easy with few minutes’ learning curve.
* Enables clients to receive instant notifications.
* Allows pertinent scheduling information at clients’ fingertips.
* Provides easy one-touch access with clear and intuitive interface.
App’s eight simple modules are accessible via dashboard and give further access to four important services, including domains, support, services and billing.
* Support module: With this module, customers can view and perform functions related to their support tickets.
* Services Module: This module enables customers to view their service(s) and billing details.
* Domains Module: This helps customers to view their domain(s) related information – name, expiration date, amount and renew button.
* ‘Buy Domain’ Module: This helps customers to search an available domain name, including premium ones.
* Billing Module: This section enables customers to view their billing and order description details.
* Profile module: With this module, customers can view their profile details and get notifications related to their raised tickets.
* ‘Forgot Password’ Module: The customers can reset their password from this section.
* ‘Sign IN’ Module: This module will allow customers to login to app with their credentials and also reset their forgotten password.
Tags: ZNetLive, mobile app, ZNetLive clients, varindia
Virescent Infrastructure collaborates with IBM and SAP to start its hybrid cloud journey
IBM announced that Virescent Infrastructure, a renewable energy platform backed by leading...
Aeris Communications announces Enterprise Voice Solution - Claerityai
Aeris Communications has launched the Enterprise Voice Solution – Claerityai –...
Zoom is coming with Innovations to Ignite the Next Era of Communications
Zoom has kicked off Zoomtopia 2021, unveiling plans for innovations across its platform de...
Trescon's World Cloud Show Comes Back to India for the 3rd Time with its 10th Global Edition
Taking place on 15 September 2021, the event will virtually convene India' leading Clo...
VIA unveils VIA Mobile360 Heavy Equipment Safety System at MINEXPO® 2021
VIA Technologies, Inc. today announced that it will unveil its new VIA Mobile360 Heavy Equ...
19th Infotech Forum highlights that the pandemic fast-tracked Digital Transformation escalating importance of data and security
Digital technology has transformed nearly every aspect of life, starting from travel, work...