ZNetLive unveils customer self-service mobile app for its clients
ZNetLive has launched its customer self-service mobile app that will help its users in India and across the world save time, quickly manage their business and stay connected.
According to the company, the app will provide ZNetLive clients an editor to edit and raise tickets; functionality to buy domains, view services and billing details; manage their service accounts; and communicate with ZNetLive, anywhere, anytime, as per their convenience.
The mobile app has been designed to perform well, even under limited network connection, to maximize productivity by reducing browsing time of the customers and will provide them with improved accessibility, optimal levels of engagement and more interactive experience.
ZNetLive’s mobile app comes with the features mentioned below:
* Simple and easy with few minutes’ learning curve.
* Enables clients to receive instant notifications.
* Allows pertinent scheduling information at clients’ fingertips.
* Provides easy one-touch access with clear and intuitive interface.
App’s eight simple modules are accessible via dashboard and give further access to four important services, including domains, support, services and billing.
* Support module: With this module, customers can view and perform functions related to their support tickets.
* Services Module: This module enables customers to view their service(s) and billing details.
* Domains Module: This helps customers to view their domain(s) related information – name, expiration date, amount and renew button.
* ‘Buy Domain’ Module: This helps customers to search an available domain name, including premium ones.
* Billing Module: This section enables customers to view their billing and order description details.
* Profile module: With this module, customers can view their profile details and get notifications related to their raised tickets.
* ‘Forgot Password’ Module: The customers can reset their password from this section.
* ‘Sign IN’ Module: This module will allow customers to login to app with their credentials and also reset their forgotten password.
Tags: ZNetLive, mobile app, ZNetLive clients, varindia
NVIDIA announces Advanced Autonomy to Mobile Robots with Isaac AMR
NVIDIA has announced to launch a new platform to enable the next generation of autonomous...
Alteryx brings Unified Platform Experience to boost Analytics Automation
Alteryx has announced expanded cloud-connected platform experiences for its flagship...
Roposo brings in Shipstreak, end-to-end order management tool
Roposo has launched Shipstreak, a comprehensive order management solution design...
Genesys creating an exceptional Customer Experience leveraging the skillful orchestration of Employee Experience
To recognise its strategic partners advancing the industry, Genesys, organised the APAC Pa...
TDC Captures the Beauty of our Natural World at Vivid Sydney 2023
Sydney, Australia, May 2023 – It would be easy for a company like TDC – T...
MediaTek organizes its 12th Chapter of Technology Diaries
MediaTek has hosted its 12th Chapter of Technology Diaries themed ‘The Vision to Go...
Startup Odisha to feature on CII’s Corporate-Startup Connect Platform CII ICONN
In an effort to provide startups in Odisha with a strong corporate connection, Startup Odi...