Coforge bags Global Elite distinction in the Pega Partners Program
Coforge Limited has earned the Global Elite distinction in the new Pega Partners Program. The Global Elite distinction is reserved for the top-performing partners with demonstrated capabilities in Pega technologies, engagement strategies, or vertical markets.
Partners are thoroughly vetted by Pega to bring deep vertical knowledge and specialized expertise to clients. Specializations make it easier for clients to connect with the partner who best fits their specific needs by industry, technology, and territory. In addition to Global Elite status, Coforge also earned specialized distinctions in Customer Service, Delivery and Manufacturing.
Carola Cazenave, Vice President, Global Partner Ecosystem, Pegasystems said, “Coforge has been a valuable, strategic partner for Pega over the past 13 years.” She added, “With a significant pool of Pega certified consultants globally, Coforge brings extensive domain expertise into every implementation and deployment. We are jointly investing in sales, marketing, and solution development to help solve complex business challenges for clients in the banking, insurance, travel, and public sector segments.”
Suresh Kumar Jagannathan, Chief Operating Officer, Digital Process Automation, Coforge Limited said, “We are happy to announce that Coforge has now earned the status of Global Elite distinction under the new Pega Partners program. The distinction is proof of our commitment to accelerate impact for clients and their customers by leveraging emerging technologies and new business operating models on the low code platform. We at Coforge have taken significant efforts to train and certify our workforce on low code solution platforms and applications like Pega that provides us an edge in the IT services industry worldwide. The strategic move will help Coforge evolve as a leader in the rapidly growing digital process automation market.”
As part of the Pega partnership, Coforge has -
· successfully implemented 300+ Pega solutions across multiple verticals including insurance, banking, financial services, government, manufacturing, travel, transportation and hospitality etc.
· provided customer relationship management, case management, robotic process automation, and decisioning solutions that can transform organizations into the digital businesses of tomorrow
· implemented Pega solutions like Insurance Smart Quote, Pega AI Chatbot, SMB Assistance Loans and accelerators like Virtual Lead System Architect and Pega DevOps that have been delivering great business results to its clients
· developed deep expertise in digital process automation technologies such as the low-code/no-code platforms empowering organizations to accelerate growth, transform consumer experience, and create lasting value and
· developed an industry leading cadre of 115+ Certified Lead System Architects (CLSA), providing enterprise excellence in platform design.
Adobe unveils Content Supply Chain Solution
At Adobe Summit 2023, Adobe announced Content Supply Chain solution, the most comprehensiv...
Aerospike boosts Community Leadership and Enterprise Support for Spring Framework
Aerospike has released expanded functionality and engineering support for the Spring Frame...
VMware announces Limitless Possibilities for Partners
VMware has announced the next evolution of the company’s flagship VMware Partner Con...
The new wave of start-ups in the country is a testimony to the entrepreneurial temperament of the youth
PHDCCI conducted “Bharat Startup Summit, 2023” The conclave through discussion...
Team Computers hosts an Experiential CXO Meet with Google Cloud in Goa
Team Computers has held an experiential event in collaboration with Google Cloud, bringing...
BPE showcases Energy Storage Solutions at ELECRAMA
Best Power Equipments (BPE) has presented Energy Storage Solutions (ESS) at ELECRAMA. The...
Synersoft Technologies organizes a Webinar on the problems faced by SMEs
Synersoft Technologies has organized a Webinar on “Solution to problems faced by SME...