Fortinet organizes its annual SAARC Partner Conference in Bangkok
Fortinet has organized its annual SAARC partner conference in Bangkok, Thailand and recognized top partners for their achievements in 2016. The conference discussed in depth the threat landscape and the need to provide customers a collaborative solution that works together to monitor their network, share information, and respond to threats no matter where and when they occur. The conference was attended by 150 partners from four SAARC countries (India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal).
There were business and technology sessions at the conference where Fortinet gave pointers to partners to expand their offerings and maintain their competitive advantages. Fortinet also provided assets and guidance to resellers looking to enter new security markets. At the end of the conference, several partners expressed greater confidence in developing a wide range of security services to offer their customers while increasing their engineering productivity and profitability.
Fortinet launched new business opportunities with its Fabric Ready Partner Programme that brings together best-in-class technology alliance that allows partners to deliver pre-integrated, end-to-end security offerings that are ready for deployment. The Fortinet Security Fabric will allow partners to:
· Bundle, sell, and deploy solution sets without the burden of significant costs and resources usually required for validating technology integration when delivering multi-product, multi-vendor solutions to customers.
* Provide customers with solutions that are faster to deploy, coupled with reduced operational expenses and technical support costs.
Fortinet also announced the SAARC Partner of the Year awards for 2016:
· Best Partner India – Enterprise Business: Tata Communications Ltd
· Best Partner India – SMB Business: Secure Network Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
· Best Partner India – Advanced Technologies: Reigns Infotech Pvt. Ltd
· Best Partner Sri Lanka – Enterprise Business: Millennium Information Technologies
· Best Partner Bangladesh – SMB Business: Gazi Communications
"We have over 1,200 registered partners in SAARC and everyone’s contribution has been valuable in the phenomenal growth that Fortinet has experienced in the last year,” said Rajesh Maurya, Regional Vice-President, SAARC, Fortinet. “I wish to extend my gratitude to all partners for their dedication and achievements in 2016. Fortinet will reinforce its ongoing investments in R&D, support and professional services and will work together with partners to provide the best cybersecurity to our customers.”
Dell Technologies boosts High Performance Computing and AI with Dell PowerEdge Servers
Dell Technologies expands its high performance computing (HPC) portfolio, offering powerfu...
AuthBridge launches iBRIDGE 2.0 AI-powered verification solution
Authentication technology company, AuthBridge has announced a new and improved version of...
Partners are the frontrunners who help customers embrace Digital Transformation - SNA 2022
VARINDIA witnessed a tremendous growth and momentum among the partners who attended the 21...
SCADA/OT Security Acceleration Program launched by National Cyber CoE, C-DAC and Infopercept
Data Security Council of India’s National CoE program in collaboration with C-DAC (C...
Fortinet addresses top cybersecurity challenges at its LEAP 2022 Security Summit
Fortinet has recently hosted top customers from India & SAARC at Fortinet LEAP 2022 Se...