Matrix unveils 5MP IP cameras
Matrix has strengthened its offerings by adding 5MP IP cameras to its existing range of 2MP and 3MP IP cameras.
Equipped with Sony STARVIS sensor with Exmor technology our 5MP IP Camera delivers a true, 104-degree Horizontal field-of-view (FOV) and exceptional low light performance in light as low as 0.01 lux. With its H.265 compression, users can reduce storage consumption by up to 30%. Available in Dome and Bullet variants, Matrix 5MP IP Cameras are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Key Features -
· Better Quality Images with 5 MP Resolutions
· Sony Starvis series Sensor with Exmor Technology for Exceptional Low Light Performance
· Larger Field-of-View (FOV) – 104 degrees HFOV
· Color Images in Light as Low as 0.01 lux
· IP67 and IK10 Protection
· Latest H.265 Compression Technology
· True WDR – to Deliver Consistent Images in Varying Light Conditions
ViharSoni, Marketing Manager, MatrixComsec, says, “Higher resolution and detailed images enable 24x7, effective surveillance. Matrix’s existing range delivers exceptional quality low light images, and the new 5MP resolution takes it to a completely new level. Owing to the high resolution, these IP cameras provide sharper and brighter images with even more details.”