New Technological infrastructure affects business relationships, culture & efficiency
Tanmoy Mukhopadhyay, CEO, Bestow Infotech Company
Technology has important effects on business operations. No matter the size of our enterprise, technology has both tangible and intangible benefits that will help usto make money and produce the results our customers demand. Technological infrastructure affects the culture, efficiency and relationships of a business. It also affects the security of confidential information and trade advantages.
Technology helps businesses maintain data flow, manage contacts, track processes and maintain employee records. Technical defaults are quickly sorted out and customers are kept happy just because we have greatly developed in the area of science and technology. Every top notch companies have customer savvy departments which looks into the complaints and delivery section of the company. Big business houses are running their business as they are usingadvanced Technology to operate efficiently and effectively with minimal manpower and it helps to reduce the cost of doing business.
Technology is used in various ways; businesses can use technology in manufacturing, improving customer care, transportation, human resource management, business communication, use technology to improve their services or products as a way of gaining competitive advantage .etc.
Technology is important because it makes you feel more secure with every area in life for both personal and business reasons. With latest Hi tech more remote area people are able to have access to supplies such as fresh water and food because technology has made a remarkable advancement in the zone of transportation and delivery because of which lacs of people are getting benefitted with, this is something which was unimaginable even a decade ago.
The rise of information technology has paved the way for various innovations. With the digitization of information, more and more businesses are increasingly leveraging the benefits of digital tools to improve their prospects. Information technology has been crucial in turning this process into a complete success.
Information technology has transformed the lives of individuals living in towns or villages overwhelmingly. It provides businesses the scope to analyze data and plan business strategies accordingly. Utilizing information technology means that the data analysis is accurate, thus it maximizes profits.
Information technology has had a major impact on various aspects of businesses.
Let’s take a look at some aspects where information technology has made a major impact -
1. Cloud Computing - Cloud computing utilizes information technology to capitalize on its ability to provide improved agility and resource management for businesses.
2. Automation of Business Processes - It has improved efficiency and increased workflow considerably over the years.
3. Working Remotely - As a remote control works so a company’s network could be accessed.
4. Mobile Technology - With the rise in the popularity of information technology, implementation of mobile technology has got a sound ground.
5. Protecting Information - Information related to customer is extremely valuable to a business and can cause a host of legal issues if it is lost.
6. Providing Customer Satisfaction -The key to customer satisfaction is a strong customer support team and its availability to cater to the requirements of the customers.
7. Management of Resources - These may include financial resources, human resources and so on.
8. Open Source Software - Information technology has paved the way for various open source software that allow free usage of certain tools for various organizations.
But on the other front stands human workers. They retain less value, which is a disadvantage of technological advances. As machines and computers become even more advanced and efficient, this will continue to be a growing disadvantage of technology and an issue that has a global impact.