Newgen brings in AI and ML-based Document Classification Service
Newgen Software announced that it has launched an enhanced version of its document classification service for enabling the high-volume document-handling environment.
The newly launched – Intelligent Document Classifier 1.0 allows users to gain hidden insights by classifying documents, based on structural features and/or textual features. It uses the new-age technologies, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), to enable layout- and content-based document classification.
Organizations can leverage the solution to automatically classify various documents such as sales/purchase orders, enrolment and claim forms, legal documents, mailroom documents, contracts, correspondences, and others. This ensures that important information is easily available thereby eliminating risks and costs associated with manual document management.
"Our new document classification service allows businesses to process volumes of unstructured data and uncover hidden insights. It is powered with AI and ML for better compliance, smarter decision making, improved efficiency, and enhanced customer experience," said Diwakar Nigam, MD and Chairman, Newgen Software.
Key features of the new version include:
· Image Classification - Allows users to automatically classify images using neural networks and deep learning algorithms based on structural features
· Content Classification - Enables document classification based on content, in the absence of structural features
· Trainable Machine Learning - Auto-learns definitions and features of a document class and creates a trained model
· Admin Dashboard - Generates analytics reports for a 360-degree view of the process
· Integration Capabilities - Facilitates easy integration with core business applications, content management platforms, and document capture applications.
Happiest Minds included in Now Tech: Robotic Process Automation Services analyst report
Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a ‘Born Digital. Born Agile&r...
Keysight Delivers New IoT Security Assessment Test Software
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advan...
Eightfold AI and Tata Consultancy Services together to Transform Talent Management for Enterprises across the globe
Eightfold AI today announced its partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a globa...
Asia-Pacific Women leaders power up for 4th annual Women to held from November 1-5
Hundreds of ambitious women in business will gather virtually at the fourth annual Wo...
India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai to host ‘Space Week’ starting 17th Oct
The India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai today announced the agenda for the upcoming Space We...
FOCUS BANGALORE and NSIC organises virtual conference
FOCUS BANGALORE( Forum of Critical Utility Services) and NSIC ( National Small Industries...