Organizations must adopt technologies so that employees can work from anywhere, from any device and with maximum security controls
Remote work – Key trends & challenges
The Key Trends:
· Flexible Work Culture is new and will stay for a while or forever.
· Remote working has been adopted by all, many were not ready, tremendous pressure on internal IT Team for enabling the same
· Employees face a lot of challenges as well in the changed scenario, with less access to everyday expectations, as was there in the office environment.
The Drivers and Challenges:
· Wellness of employees
· Learning and performance management
· Recognition of employees and motivation issues
· Strategic communication
· HR policies needed a big overhaul for remote users
· Isolation between leaders and employees created a lot of challenge
· Security and IT Access Requirement challenges
· Work life balance issues
· Unplugging after work is a challenge in remote work culture
Delivering paperless systems
Being paperless is a big initiative taken by numerous organizations for their internal employees as well as customers. This enables digital journey for many, and also adds to the environment we breathe in. Lots of initiatives needed to be taken up by IT, HR, Admin, Management teams for reaching near paperless status for many customers. Most organizations, including law firms, were immediately forced into a remote working environment. Hence immediate arrangement for the same had to be done by the organizations, starting from Digital Certificate Based Documents, Document Classification, Data loss Prevention techniques, IT Security Controls etc.
A successful Organization should enable the following as controls, not limited to these though.
· Remote Connection Techniques – Secure VPN
· Cloud Adoption
· IT Access Security, and Authorization
· Multifactor Authentication
· Employee Productivity Monitoring Systems
· Communication Security Including Email, Video, Collaboration Tools
Strategies for business profitability
Continuous communication, collaboration is the need of the hour. Managers and leaders should improve their communications with the employees with actionable insights. Periodic recognition and motivational activities are a must. Monitoring productivity is key, which in the long run will help in driving profitability of the organization.
Future of work and workforce
This is a volatile environment we are now in, and it is tough for assessment what future workspace is going to be like. This differs for different verticals also. However, a flexible and remote working environment is going to stay and organizations should plan for such actions well in advance. It might be a mix of remote and onsite work culture. Organizations should change themselves with technologies where employees can work from anywhere, from any device and with maximum security controls in place.
Bank of Abyssinia chooses Newgen for delivering superior Customer Experience
Newgen Software announced that Bank of Abyssinia, one of the fastest growing banks in Etho...
Quest Global together with NVIDIA to build Omniverse Digital Twin Solutions
Quest Global announced its development of new services and solutions, based on the NVIDIA...
ASIRT 107th TECHDAY conducted in Mumbai
The Association of System Integrators and Retailers in Technology (ASIRT) conducted its ma...
OITF 2023 lays stress on how the Digital Workplace trends are getting redefined
Technology is an enabler. It provides the means to create and make a difference, which ult...
Hikvision showcases Problem-Solving Retail Security Solutions in National Retail Federation Show
Hikvision is excited to attend the National Retail Federation’s NRF 2023 Retail Show...