ZNetLive launches cloud servers with scalable technology
ZNetLive has announced the launch of High Availability (HA) cloud servers to provide businesses with high uptime and reliability. The servers are packed with enterprise-grade hardware and scalable cloud technology for improved performance and flexibility to meet all business needs.
“Our new offering has been designed to meet the high-performance operational needs of enterprises at affordable prices. State-of-the-art infrastructure backed with cloud technology will help companies build and run applications faster with dedicated resources and meet their digital transformation goals. Plus, our support team will always be there to provide resolution for any issues related to the service,” said Munesh Jadoun, Founder & CEO, ZNetLive.
The cloud servers that can be fast provisioned, are equipped with hybrid storage (SSD/SAS) and come with a powerful Plesk control panel. ZNetLive HA cloud servers are hosted in the top of line data centers to offer complete security and standard DDoS protection.
The benefits of HA Cloud Servers include, but are not limited to –
· Complete control of the users on the resources in their cloud server that will remain unaffected with others’ actions.
· Root Access, so that users can install any compatible application on the server.
· Dedicated resources (CPU, RAM, Storage and Bandwidth).
· High availability to ensure that applications and website will be always available.
· 24x7x365 support via phone, LiveChat and Email tickets.
Customers will get Plesk Onyx as the default control panel with the servers, however they can choose to install cPanel too.