Citrix Systems to host Citrix Synergy 2019 to deliver the future of work
Citrix Systems is going to organize Citrix Synergy 2019, the premier digital work conference, to experience and learn how they can deliver it. The event will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center May 21-23.
Tim Minahan, Executive Vice President, Business Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer, Citrix, says, “Increasingly, competitiveness is being determined by how well companies can harness technology to innovate faster and drive new levels of employee engagement and productivity that improve the customer experience and business results. Citrix Synergy is designed to provide actionable insights for workplace transformation and hands-on experience with cutting-edge solutions that empower people to innovate and be their best.”
A Better Way to Work
As it comes to the future of work, experience and choice are critical. Citrix Synergy is the event where executives and practitioners can uncover innovative strategies and solutions to deliver both.
Employees today expect work to be flexible and simple. At Citrix Synergy, attendees will learn how they can provide access to all of the applications and systems people need to be productive anywhere, anytime in one unified experience.
And they’ll glean strategies for linking disparate technology ecosystems to reliably deliver any app across any device, network, or cloud and tame the complexity of their IT environments.
Something for Everyone
There’s something for everyone at Citrix Synergy. In addition to keynotes from leading business and industry thought leaders, the event will feature -
* More than 75 practitioner-led breakout sessions across six content areas, including - workspace, networking, analytics, virtual apps and desktops, content collaboration and endpoint management.
* Hands-on training opportunities, including self-led learning labs and certification courses and a pre-event Instructor-led Learning Labs workshop.
* Interactive Match. Geek 30-minute sessions where attendees can meet with technology experts to find creative solutions to their most vexing IT challenges.
* Meet the Experts Theaters, TED Talk–style sessions featuring unfiltered commentary on the today’s hottest technology topics.
* Fireside Chats, intimate conversations and question-and-answer sessions with Citrix customers, partners and experts.
* Ample networking opportunities